Your first visit to Premiere Obgyn establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor . To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours , payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, their families, and the community.
- Providing exceptional, quality, personalized women's health care.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
We take the following insurances, as well as others. We are happy to take inquiries as to your personal insurance provider.
- Ambetter Avmed (no Jackson First)
- Coventry Carelink
- Coventry Commercial
- Galaxy Health Network
- Humana Medicaid (only for Maternity care)
- Medicaid (only for Maternity care)
- Molina Marketplace
- Molina Medicaid (only for Maternity care)
- Sunshine Medicaid (only for Maternity care)
- UHC Commercial
- UHC Medicare
- UHC Medicaid (only for Maternity care)
For medical records being sent to our office Premiere OBGYN, please fill out the release to obtain records and send to your previous doctor.
For medical records that our office, Premiere OBGYN needs to send out, please fax us the completed request to 954-961-0163.
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.